Tuesday 13 April 2010

Stopping

I need to let my partner out,
this looks the perfect place,
I'll pull in here, ignore the shout,
and stop where there is space.

If people can't get 'round me here,
I really couldn't care,
She has to get to work, my dear,
I couldn't park elsewhere.

You see it all comes down to time,
of saving every sec,
So when I see a spot that's prime,
to save her quite a trek.

It only take a little while,
It shouldn't make them mad,
Why to they yell that I am vile?
and that my car is bad.

Yet when a car will block my way,
the same thing in reverse,
I wind my window down and say,
My cusses and a curse.

I need to let him know, you see,
the problems that he's causing,
I've lost some time, I am angry,
from this infernal pausing!

When things are other way around,
It's funny how we're changed,
Get angry, yell and stamp the ground,
And yell that they're deranged!!

No comments:

Post a Comment